Waste Source Ltd recognises the concern for the environment and our responsibility to protect it. Therefore it is our policy to ensure that all of our business activities have the least harmful impact on the environment.
We aim to achieve our business goals whilst striving to improve the environment. In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
- Comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to our activities
- Regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques
- Encourage all of our suppliers to have, or be developing an environmental policy statement
- Assist our customers in complying with environmental best practice
- Encourage our staff to minimise car travel and use environmentally sustainable means in respect of commuting and business journeys wherever possible
Waste Source will review this policy annually, taking account of any changes within legislation, our organisation and other factors. We will communicate this policy to our employees and ensure that they are given appropriate training to raise awareness of environmental issues.